Sunday, December 11, 2011

I love you because...

I saw these here and there on Pinterest (I love you because), and thought it was a great idea.  In no way did I come up with the concept.  I just bought a cheap frame from Michaels and a piece of Bazzill cardstock and pulled out the trusty Cricut.  I cut the letters with Jasmine, and the heart from Paper Pups.  The line was just cut with my paper trimmer (I have two- a Provo Craft one and a Fiskars one).

It's not too inventive, since I scraplifted it, but I am afraid that my blog will become too card-heavy, because I am loving making cards so much, so I thought I would round it out a little by adding this. 



PS- The link that I posted up top was a link to search results of "I love you because" on Pinterest to give you a little bit of a taste of what was inspiring me.  I hope the link works.  :)

PPS- We ended up hanging it next to the door we come in from our garage.  It didn't stay on the baseboard heater.  That's just where I put it to take the picture.  :)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment