Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hot and Spicy

When I saw that Paper Playtime was having a challenge called "Hot and Spicy," I spent a lot of time going through my handbooks looking to see if I had a cut that was chili peppers or something. I do not.  :)  I decided to go with this happy bowl of noodles from Create a Critter.  I imagine that they're spicy noodles, which is a pretty good bet for me because I think everything I eat is too spicy.  I cut the noodles and bowl at 3 1/2 inches, with the white shadow to help them stand out from the background.  

I stamped the sentiment with Jessie's ABCs from Lawn Fawn.


I'm entering this in the following challenge:
Paper Playtime- Hot and Spicy
Cricut Chirp Challenge Blog- Anything goes
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Becky! How perfect! Great colors and layout. Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super creative! I forgot the noodles were on Create a Critter. I swear that cartridge has the best variety. It's my favorite go to cartridge by far. Thanks for sharing at www.thecricutchirp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I just made a card with those noodles the other day! Gotta love Create a Critter. Thanks for playing with us at paper Playtime's hot and spicy! Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete