Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Surprise!

This card is out of this world!  For this A2 card, I cut the card on black cardstock.  The moon on the bottom was hand cut by me and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Lifestyle Crafts Polka Dots folder.  This is the debossed side.  I cut both the alien and the spaceman at 3 inches.  The spaceman is from Life's a Party and the alien is from B is for Boy.  

The sentiment is stamped in white Brilliance ink using the Hobby Lobby "Everyday Expressions" stamp set.  


Just a note: the entire time I was making this card, I was singing "I don't want to live on the moon," and old Sesame Street song that Ernie used to sing.  Sweet memories.

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: UFOs and Monsters in the closet
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Becky, I love visiting your blog! Great moon with the circles, and love that astronaut. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute monsters. Thanks for joining PDE Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete