Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Birdie

I was so, so excited when ProvoCraft released a few sneak peeks for the Create a Critter 2 cartridge!  It's going to take all of my strength to not run out and buy this cartridge as soon as it's released, but I have to remember that Christmas is right around the corner!  

This A2 card is on kraft cardstock.  There is a dark brown piece of cardstock cut at 4 x 5.25 and then a piece of yellow cardstock cut at 3.75 x 5.  I used some American Crafts ribbon with fall leaves.  The bird (cut at 3 inches) is actually found on a winter themed page, but I cut him in more fall like colors to fit with the theme.  His eyes and beak are just taped to the back of his head.  Cheating, but it gets the job done.  The word "Fall" and the hat are from the squirrel cut from the same cartridge.  


I'm entering this into the following challenge:
Pause, Dream, Enjoy- Chicks or Birdies
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet - love the hat:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it, Becky! I so enjoy visiting your blog each week. Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Becky. I was also excited over being able to play with the CAC2 sneak peek this past week. Wasn't it just the best? I love your little bird and color choices. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE.

    ReplyDelete