Saturday, September 15, 2012

Vrooom

When I think of transportation cards, the first thing that comes to mind are masculine kinds of cards.  So I wanted to flip that on it's head and do a super girly transportation card.  I used the driving zebra cut from Paisley as the main image.  I used buttons for the centers of the wheels and Cotton Candy stickles in the center of the flower.  The background paper is embossed with the Paper Studio Quatrefoil embossing folder.  I am on a big embossing folder kick right now.  

I also used purple and pink washi tape from WRMK on the top and bottom corners.  In person they look more defined, but I couldn't get a good picture of them for some reason.  The flower that I stamped on is actually just the flower from the car, cut at a bigger size.  I stamped with Jaded Blossom's Simple Sayings stamp in a wine colored ink on it.  



I'm entering this into the Trains, Planes, and Automobiles challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Becky,

    This is too much fun!!! I love this cut. Your colors are terrific for a girly card. Love the embossing on the background too. Thanks for sharing with us @ FCCB!
    Blessings,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete