Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Batty for You

I'm continuing my digi stamp exploration.  These are from Alley Way Stamps.  I used some patterned paper from my stash as the background.  I printed the bat and the sentiment on vellum, then cut them out.  The bat was colored with colored pencils and then glued onto white paper so that you couldn't see the patterned paper through it.  I used some stickles to outline the bat's wings.  Oddly, the stickles color that best matched the purple colored pencil was actually called Pink.  I love that little bit of sparkle.  He's popped up with adhesive squares for a little extra dimension.  

The sentiment on vellum was glued onto a strip of purple paper.  I used some orange washi tape to cover up the spot where you could see the adhesive through the vellum.  :)



I'm entering this into Alley Way Stamps' Be Inspired Challenge and My Crafting Channel- The gh'oul times.
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love that big bat in these colors (even if it IS pink?!!) So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love the bat!!!
    Awesome job with this Be Inspired Challenge! Thanks for joining us over at The Alley Way Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloured bat Becky
    So glad you joined in the fun at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I love the colors you picked up from the picture.. Thanks for playing with us at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge
    HUGS
    -Ali

    ReplyDelete