Saturday, October 20, 2012

Get Well Wishes

Today I have a "Get Well" card to share.  It's just a regular A2 card, with patterned paper from Recollections.  I put a green ribbon around the top to compliment the green in the pattern.  The bandage was cut at 2.5 inches from B is for Boy.  I popped it up on foam adhesive, and then added the felt star (which I can't remember where I got it from) on another foam square.  

The sentiment on the bottom is from my new "Alphadot" set from Paper Smooches.  It was so fun to stamp with!


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces- Use Blue
DL.Art- Sympathy or Get Well Card

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love the band aid and the backing paper. Thanks for taking part in the Fun Friday Challenge at Little Scrap Pieces this week. Karon, GD at LSP

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, who would have ever thought a star would look good on a band aid. Great Job! TFS Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute I just love it! great idea
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky love that background paper and that bandaid is super cute great idea for a get well card. Thank you so very much for joining the Use blue LSP challenge this week. Kareh

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! I love the felt star - very nice touch! I'm visiting via the DL.ART get well/sympathy challenge & I just became a new follower of your blog :)

    Diana Lynn :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete