Friday, November 30, 2012

Merci!

It's Friday yet again!  Time for another challenge at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges and another chance for you to play along with us!  

This week's challenge is:
Question: Do you hoard crafting stuff?

Theme: USE YOUR FORGOTTEN STASH ON YOUR PROJECT


I am not TOO bad at hoarding supplies.  That's mostly because I've only really been serious about crafting for just over a year, and I have a set budget that I keep myself to every month so that I don't go crazy with buying stuff.  Although, I think the people at my local Hobby Lobby are starting to recognize me, so maybe I'm fooling myself.  :)

The forgotton stash on this card is the "Merci" tag.  Back before I had my Cricut, in the days when my entire craft supply stash fit in one two shelf cupboard, I bought a couple of card making kits from the Target Dollar Spot.  The tag, and the patterned part of the tag behind it, are from one of those kits.  I had stuck them away in a die cuts drawer when I started making my own sentiments and doing more stamping, and completely forgotten about them.  

I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder on the card back and added a strip of pink cardstock behind the tag to make it stand out.  Then I cut the Eiffel Tower from Wall Decor and More in pink and gray.  



What about you?  Do you have some forgotten stash that you could dust off to join us this week?  You can check out the blog at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges to see what forgotten goodies the rest of the DT was able to find.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. LOVE It!!Absolutely Beautiful!!And yes Michaels does know me too..LOL
    Havea wnderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the color combo for this. Long gone are the days when my crafting sstuff fit into a small space.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT

    ReplyDelete