Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Snowman

I'm on something of a nontraditional colors kick this Christmas.  I wish you could see my December Daily/Christmas journal- it's so full of pinks, bright greens, and teals...I love it!  

I cut this little cutie from Create a Critter 2 at 4 inches.  I didn't really think until I had already glued it together that it has a top hat and pink accessories...I guess it's a boy snowman who isn't afraid to show his feminine side.  There are black Stickles on his hat, which you can't really see.  

I used some patterned paper from Paper Studio that is brown, pink, and sea green over kraft cardstock.  Then I put a strip of sea green along the bottom and stamped a sentiment from Pink by Design's "Scripted Year" stamp set.  


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Red Carpet Studio Challenges- Frosty the Snowman
Pink by Design- Nontraditional Christmas colors
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Adorable!So SWEET!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute snowman! Great papers and adorable sentiment...love the font.
    Please pop over to my blog.....you will be happy you did:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky- your snowman is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is the cutest!! Thank you for joining us for the Pink by Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE!! Thanks for joining the Pink By Design Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete