Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter Wishes

Now that Christmas is coming closer, I am having a great time with the Jolly Holidays cartridge!  This was the first cut that I made from it back when I bought the cartridge, and then I had put it away in my extras drawer, and decided to pull it out to play with it!  I used white cardstock as my background paper, embossed with the Polka Dots Cuttlebug folder.  I punched it on the edge with the Martha Stewart loops punch.  It's actually a punch around the page punch, but I only wanted the edger for this one.  I used an old scrap of Paper Studios paper for the blue snowflakes on the other side- I have a ton of these because they were leftovers from last year's Christmas cards.  Then I put Mystic Green Stickles on the handle (they're so dark you can't really tell) and used Candy Cane Stickles on the red part of the umbrella to outline it.  

I know that I cut the circle tag from the Cricut, but I can't remember what cartridge it was from.  Any circle would do.  Then I punched it with a regular hole punch and strung some white ribbon through it.  I stamped it in blue with the Stampendous Everything Happy stamp set.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut- Holiday Wishes


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Adorable Card!!I just love this Super Cute Penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute thank you for sharing with us at FCCB this week xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I like the loopy border and cute little penguin!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, your penguin is adorable! Super cute card!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little penguin, so cute!

    ReplyDelete