Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday card

There's a birthday card challenge this week at Pink by DesignI decided to go with darker colors on this card, since I usually use bright colors or pastels.  I used a dark green card base and ink as well as dark purple crinkle ribbon.  

I embossed the white cardstock with the Friends Forever Cuttlebug folder.  As soon as I got this folder, I knew that whenever I used it the design of the embossing would be the focus of the card.  It's just so pretty!

The stamp is from Pink by Design's "Big Thoughts" stamp set.  


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card. I love how everything just comes together and how the card stands out. Thank You for playing along with us over at Pink By Design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, love the embossing really does make the card.

    ReplyDelete