Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pawprints

I've got a card today using Pink by Design stamps and a cut from Four Legged Friends.  I used some pink cardstock and stamped paw prints from Pink by Design's "Furry Friends" all over it as if it was background paper.  Then I put a piece of brown and pink ribbon on it and adhered the whole thing to kraft cardstock.  I cut the heart from Four Legged Friends- doesn't that paw print match PERFECTLY with the stamped one?  The actual cut has 4 layers, but I decided that the third layer was unnecessary and I liked it better using only three layers.


Inside the card, I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set.  Then I used the negative image of the pawprint from the heart and put it in the cornere for a little decoration.


This card is being entered into the following challenges:
CAS-ual Fridays- Wallpaper
Pink By Design- Anything Goes
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Cute! It's like a dog walked all over your card in pink ink! Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very sweet! I know so many people who would be smitten with this darling doggie card. :) Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! great card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

    ReplyDelete