Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Geeky bear

I saw a cute picture on Pinterest, originally from Geek Is Awesome, with an equation that ended up being I < 3 u and was inspired to make a card for my engineery husband.



I used a black cardstock base to mimic a chalkboard feel and a white colored pencil to write the equation.  I was definitely having some algebra class flashbacks when I was copying down the equation and trying to make sure I got it right.



Isn't this geeky little bear so cute?  He's called "Teacher," but I used him as an engineer.  Because the bear, which I cut at 3 inches, is holding a black laptop, I stuck a piece of argyle purple paper behind him.  The paper is from Paper Studio's Basics pad (I can't remember if it's the 12x12 or the 8x8, because it was just a leftover scrap I pulled out). I kept a little bit of the black paper still visible around the edges.



Pin It

4 comments: