Monday, April 29, 2013

Outdoor critters

Hello again!  Are you ready for another challenge at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges?  This one is a fun one!  Our theme this time is Outdoor Critters!

 For those of you that are Cricut-ers, did you know that Cricut is now selling individual images for use in the Cricut Craft Room?  I was super excited to see these two little critters from Cindy Loo as two of the images that you could purchase, because I'd always liked them, but didn't want to buy a whole cartridge for two images.  Now I can own just the images I want!

My card is a dark blue card base with green paper from Bo Bunny.  I also put a strip of paper from Echo Park's "Country Drive" 6x6 pad along the bottom.  I liked the colorful trees, and thought they went well with an outdoor theme.  :)

I cut the squirrel and deer using CCR and adhered them onto my card with foam squares.  I wanted to add one extra little touch, so I added a button from my stash with some twine tied into a bow up in the corner.


We'd love for you to play along with us at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges!  You can head over to the blog to see the inspiration from the whole Design Team and then link up to play along!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love that squirrel and deer...so cute!!

    Stacey
    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think these are my two favorite images from Cindy Loo also! Very cute and I love the echo park paper strip with the trees you added!
    Michelle
    PDE DT sister

    ReplyDelete