Friday, May 17, 2013

Thanks flower

Hi friends!  I hope you're all ready for a fun weekend!  Today I've got an A2 card that I made with a free file from SVG Cuts and my Cameo.  

The card has a dark blue background and some patterned paper from My Minds Eye.  I cut the Chrysanthemum free file from SVG Cuts and then realized that the yellow outline was going to blend in too much to the patterned paper that I had picked.  My face looked like this :( for a few minutes because I had already put my Cameo away and didn't want to pull it back out again, and then I decided to put a piece of pink cardstock under the flower and I felt much better.  I added the pink button at the bottom as an embellishment and stamped the "Thanks" from Pink by Design's "Big Thoughts" stamp set in dark blue ink.


This card is being entered into the following challenges:
Pink by Design Stamps- Thank You
Paper Playtime- Buttons or Brads
Simon Says Stamp Challenges- Flower Power
Silhouette Challenges- Anything Goes
Pin It

9 comments:

  1. A very PRETTY Card! Gorgeous Pattern paper.
    Would love if you joined us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what I said earlier....
    Thanks for linking up over at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. Thanks for playing along with Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this and love the colors you chose!! Thanks so much for playing along with the Pink by Design weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That flower really looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower! Awesome card:)Thanks for joining us at Silhouette Challenges :)

    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the background paper and flower! Thanks for playing along at Silhouette Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete