Monday, June 24, 2013

No place like home

Howdy everyone!  It's time for another challenge at Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges and it's one of everyone's favorites: Anything Goes!

I made this card using both my Cameo and my Cricut.  Using my Cameo, I cut the center step card, layers, and banner from a file from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.  It was a free file, but now it's in the .99 store.  Well worth it! I mostly used plain cardstock, and the gingham paper is from the Basics stack from Paper Studio.

Next, I cut the mat with my Cricut from the Elegant Edges cartridge.  The same paper pack from Paper Studio had a piece of plain paper in the same color scheme as the gingham, so I used that for the shadow and plain white cardstock for the actual mat.  I cut the shoes from Wall Decor and More.  I used some burgandy Stickles to line the shadow of the shoe and filled the rest of the shoes in with Christmas red Stickles.  

To finish off the card, I stamped the saying "There's no place like home" with my Jessie's ABCs stamps from Lawn Fawn.


So...if you get a chance to make ANY crafts this week, link them up with us at Pause, Dream, Enjoy.  Anything goes!!!  This challenge will only be open for one week!

This will be my last challenge as a Design Team member with Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges.  I've very much enjoyed my time on the DT and getting to know the other fabulous crafters who I have worked with, and am so thankful for the opportunity to have worked with them all. They'll be continuing to have challenges under a different format, so I hope you continue to stop by and see all of the wonderful creations that they have for you!
Pin It

2 comments: