Monday, June 17, 2013

When life gives you...

Howdy friends!  No challenges for today, just a card I had an idea for and wanted to see through to fruition.

Today's card is a little card I made with summer in mind.  On the front I put a lemonade die cut that was recently a freebie from KaDoodle Bug Designs.  It's on a piece of green denim paper from Recollections with some yellow Doodlebug polkadot washi tape and a typed sentiment that says "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."  The font that I used is one of my favorites, coincidentally called Strawberry Limeade.

Front
On the inside I put a margarita die cut from SVG cuts (it's from the Fruity Fiesta set).  It's on a piece of yellow denim paper from Recollections with some green Doodlebug polkadot washi tape and a typed sentiment that says "When life gives you limes, make margaritas."  I thought it was a funny play on the old saying.



Inside


Pin It

2 comments: