Saturday, August 24, 2013

Just a note card

Today I'm sharing a simple card that I made. I used some 6x6 paper from a Recollections stack for the card mat, and then I used some paper from the SNAP 6x6 pad, cut with my zig-zag border punch, to put along the bottom.  You can barely see it, but I like the touch.

The writing paper is from a 6x6 MME stack.  I punched it with my notebook punch to make it look like it was out of a notebook.  On the backside of the paper there was a big pencil, which I thought was cute, so I cut it out and put it on some foam squares.  I used some Fruit Punch stickles on the eraser and then when they dried, I put Glossy Accents over it.  I stamped the paper with a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Simple Stories and then added two star embellishments from my stash as accents.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges: 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Back to School    
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant CAS card, works really well together.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete