Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Yet more Sophie scrapbook pages

Here are two more pages I made about Sophie!  Hopefully soon I'll have everything organized and can get back to actually creating!

 The first page is actually on cream cardstock, even though in the picture came out white. I put a piece of orange chevron paper from Reminisce's "It's a Dog's Life" line along the side of the page.  I cut the picture down and put it behind a polaroid frame by Recollections.  The journaling block is cut from paper by Imaginisce's "Good Dog" line and the green tag is from Deja Views Dog Days stack.

The line to the right of the chevron paper is the branding strip from the same piece of paper, and the blue border sticker to the right of that is from Echo Park's "Woof."  The orange Dog sticker and the sticker that I put on the polaroid frame are from It's a Dog's Life sticker sheets.  

The title was cut from my Cricut.  The words "Bad" and "Bone" were cut from George and the words "to" and "the" were cut from Plantin Schoolbook.   



My dark green page was really fun and came together kind of quickly.  The white grid paper is from It's a Dog's Life.  The ribbon on the bottom right is something I picked up for $1 at Joann's.  The big star, which is on foam squares on two sides, is cut from the Snap 6x6 pad.  (Funny story about why it's a star: We were using a star die and the Big Shot in a class I took at Archivers that used the Snap pad, and I accidentally cut the brown instead of the grey that I needed.  Once I realized it, I was left with an extra brown star.  I told my friend Kim I'd find a place for it on one of Sophie's pages, and I did!)

The blue polka dotted paper and all three word strips are from "Woof" by Echo Park, as is the paw that's inside a circle.  The other paw, which is on foam squares, is from an embellishment set I had in my stash.


Pin It

1 comment: