Friday, December 20, 2013

Santa mug hot chocolate gift

Around this time of year, do you ever feel like you need a gift that you can mass produce easily and quickly?  I think I've found my solution to this.  I found this Santa mug in the Silhouette store during their recent sale.  It's sized perfectly to slip a pack of hot chocolate into.  It's just a few easy cuts, and you can jazz it up with some embellishment (I did some stickles on Santa's belt buckle) or you could leave it totally plain.  I really like that you could leave the layers off of this and it could be a mug for any occasion- different paper would make it totally different, and you could even use different packets like chicken soup mix or something.  The sky's the limit! 

When I give these for real, I'll find some fancier packs of hot chocolate than just ones that I had in my cupboard, but I slipped one in anyway so you could see that it fits. 


This project is being entered into the following challenges:
Cameo Creations- Santa Claus is coming to town
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment