Sunday, December 1, 2013

Tis the Season Blog Hop- Day 2

Welcome to our


We are on Day 2!

There are only a few stops on this hop each day, and you are going to love the projects you see.

I am the ninth stop today.

Here is the entire list of stops for day 2:

Today I've got a festive little friend to share with you.  :)

At the holidays, in addition to our Christmas cards that go out in the mail, I always end up needing to make extras so that we can give them to people who we give gift cards to as presents.  This is one of those.  It is on an A2 red base.  I cut a white piece of cardstock to mat on it, and then a piece of green patterned paper out of my "Christmas" drawer to put on top of that.  The ribbon along the bottom is from American Crafts, I believe.

Isn't my yeti cute?  He's from SVG Cuts' Christmas Cuties cutting set.  I outlined his little muscles in Versapen so you could see them better.  Next, I cut him a Santa hat from the Cricut Cartridge Jolly Holidays.  It's hard to tell on this picture, but the hat is cut from glittery paper that I found at Michaels.

I thought he needed to be a little more festive, so I hand-cut some banners and stamped the word NOEL on them using Lawn Fawn's new Milo's ABCs stamp set.  I love the size and font of that alphabet.  It's so perfect.  I strung the banner on some Holly Berry Trendy Twine and tied little bows on the end.



Now hop on over and see what the others have for your enjoyment.

Some of them are offering candy as well. 
Be sure to read their requirements to be eligible.

Thank you for hopping with us!!!!
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Love the banner!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I love the banner he's holding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a festive little fellow! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A yeti? Too funny. Love it. He's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete