Friday, January 3, 2014

Black Lab Birthday card

Hi friends! Today I have a fun birthday card to share with you. I used a dog from the Dog Gone Cute cut file from SVG Cutting Files. My sister-in-law has a black lab who she adores. I thought it would be fun for her birthday card to have a likeness of her dog Stanley on it.

It's kind of hard to make a die cut using all the same color, but I think she'll be able to tell who it is supposed to be.  :) To help make her nose stand out, I used enamel accents all over it.  I'm going to have to mail this card, so I wanted to make sure it was nice and flat.

I used some patterned paper from my scraps bin for the background and the sign- mixing and matching those papers is my new favorite past time. The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes, my favorite birthday stamp set ever.

Pin It

3 comments: