Thursday, April 24, 2014

Coffee presents

Hi all!  As you may know, yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day.  I've been so thankful for our two admins since I started my new job- not only have they been extremely helpful when I haven't known where something was or how to do things, but since my office is literally about 3 feet from their desk, we also get a chance to chat and keep each other company when I have down time.  So, I felt like I wanted to give them a little something to say thanks.

I found this idea on Pinterest, although the blog that it was said to be from appears to no longer be functional.  But in the sense of honesty, it wasn't my idea.

The tags were both cut with my Cricut.  The plain tag is cut from Doodletype, and the patterned paper is from Studio Calico.  I stamped the "thanks a latte" saying using Lawn Fawn's Milo's ABCs and the little arrow at the bottom is from a Stampendous set I have.  On the back I wrote a little personalized thank you note.

The latte cup tag is from the Love You a Latte Lite cartridge.  I left off the heart and word "cafe" and instead I used the Lovely Letters stamp set from Avery Elle to stamp each of their names.  These stamps are super awesome, because if you stamp carefully they go together and look like all one word.  Love it!



I went to Starbucks and got two empty cups.  Also, I got one cup full of delicious frappuccino for myself.  I thought it would be rude to get empty cups without also ordering something for myself, right?  ;)  Anyway, the Starbucks women were really nice about it when I explained why I wanted the cups and thought it was a super cute idea, and even gave me a bag so I wouldn't have to cart two empty frappuccino cups around the mall.

I stuck Starbucks gift cards down inside, put in the straw, filled it up with caramel Hershey kisses, plopped the gift card down, and put white tissue paper in the lid to look like foam.  The cups are tall sized, and it took about 1.5 bags of Hershey kisses to fill them up this full.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment