Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Silhouette Challenges #15 "Print N Cut"

It's the time for another challenge over at

Ch# 15 Print N Cut
Begins: Tuesday, July 1
Ends: Thursday, July 31

A blog dedicated to the Silhouette Cutting Machines.
You MUST use a Silhouette somehow in your project.

Sponsor this month is:


Silhouette Printable Cotton Canvas

One of the things I love about using the Print and Cut feature is how totally simple it is to put together a card.  I designed this card in my Silhouette studio using files from the Lettering Delights Love Rocks set, printed it on two pieces of cardstock (on my new photo quality printer, so the images are so crisp and clear!) and cut them each on the Cameo.


Once they were cut, I folded the card base so the sentiment would be inside.  I adhered the cassette tape to the front and used a corner rounder to make the corners of the card match the corners of the cassette tape.  It now looks like one card, and it’s done!  Like I said, easy peasy, for a super cute retro card.




Head in over to see what the DT has created for you inspiration and link up today.
Click HERE
Pin It

3 comments: