Thursday, July 17, 2014

S'more love

I'm still here!  I feel like I haven't posted in ages.  I've still been crafting, but I've been focusing more on memory keeping lately, which often isn't represented in my blog posts.  But today my work schedule randomly cleared up for the afternoon, and I'd had this idea in my head since this stamp set came in the mail a few weeks ago, so I grabbed the opportunity to make it.

I've been really inspired by smaller, 4x4 cards lately.  This one has a kraft base, and I used some Wild Honey Distress Ink and a Crafter's Workshop mask to make the polka dots on light yellow cardstock.  I used a scrap of light orange ribbon on the bottom of the card.

The sentiment (on a banner I hand cut) and the s'more are from the Jaded Blossom stamp set "Got S'mores?" and I colored the s'more with my Bic markers.



I'm entering this card into the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp, Wednesday Challenge- Spots and Dots
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love that smores and sentiment! Too cute!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete