Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthday tag

I love when there are tag challenges, like this one at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog.  It gives me something a little different to try, which is always fun.

Usually I start with a white tag, but this time I thought I'd try something different and I used blue cardstock.  I inked the background on with different colors of Distress Ink and a mask that I cut using my Cameo.  

Next, I stamped the sentiment on using the Stamps of Life's birthday4Cookie stamp set.  I cut the birthday hat using the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge and put a gold asterisk from a set of Thickers on top.  Next, I glued on some of the awesome etsy enamel dots that I talked about in my last post, and the popped the whole thing up on foam adhesive.  Too bad the next family birthday isn't until November!  ;)



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous tag Becky :-) I love that you made your own stencil for the background,,, it looks amazing !! the die cut party hat and sentiment are perfect too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete