Thursday, September 4, 2014

First attempt at vinyl!

One of the things I've been saying I was going to try for a long time now was cutting vinyl, but it always seemed kind of complicated and I was afraid to try it. I even got a bunch of vinyl for Christmas and let it sit around in my craft room for months.  Finally, I worked up the nerve to try it- and it was super easy!

I made this in the Silhouette Studio.  The font is just from my computer, and the dog paws are ones that came from another file but I altered to fit my needs here.  We keep all of Sophie's dog food in an air tight container, and it was so plain and boring.  Not any more!

Here's a picture of Sophie's food holder now:



Here's a close-up of the vinyl:


And for your viewing pleasure:


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 1st attempt!! Super cute!!
    The pictures are way too cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete